8.25.2010

Beauty Magazine Photoshoot

i used to dress casual almost in every occasion, yet i manage to mix it with glamorous accent like adding few accessories will do it. I prefer a clean look, comfortable cloths rather than dressing skimpy. I like unusual shapes and structure and I’ll post some images to give a better idea of what I’m about...





















Some of my picture during my photo shoot for a beauty magazine recently. I'm helping my friend, a hairstylist. She's been asked to put some of her portfolio in the magazine. It's good for her so that more people will recognise her more. She's very good in mixing colour showing hair texture and doing shaggy cut. The photo shoot was exhausting, it took half day itself to do my hair then doing the photo shoot until midnight then we all end up lying on the floor enjoying our Mc.Donald.
  
If you're intrested:

Hairstylist email (Tetty):cyin78@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails