8.11.2010

Dubai Oh La La



















This is some shot that i take during my holiday to the Exotic Dubai...
The very first thing that came into my mind after my arrival to Dubai is jusDUBAI MALL
The biggest aquarium alive ! See the size of that person standing infront of him!
HUGE
!
Ahh..Love the shopping time, it`s just HEAVEN!
The mall is so big that you should walk 30 minute to the Taxi stop!duhh? Yet The mall is just to awesome, i do recommend for you guys to visit Dubai..it is an exotic and a very glamorous country,though the weathers HOT.HOT.HOT!! But It's just worth visiting, No wonder Paris Hilton just love to go here..

Look at the ARABIAN CHOOS!


On my way to SAHARA..,just so exited this time..its my very first time visiting UEA. Isn't it just beautiful?

My Hena
Dinner in a middle of Sahara enjoying Belly Dancer.






                          


                           

Silly Arabian man, he's the one behind me..smiling and join me being photograph  
                            




Tallest building in UEA today.



















































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails