8.30.2010

what's in my bag


Here's what i do on my meantime, got nothing to do! So i took a few pictures of my daily bag and decide to post it here...take a peek :)

  

i love oversized bag, although i'm only 5ft. i need a big bag to bring all of my things. 
Here's few things that i usually put on my bag : My Sony camera, sunglasses,USB, Blackberry Charger, Blackberry, iphone, Beauty kit, pashmina, wallet and my best accessories = my goldy watch. 



       






i love my sicily bag. i almost wear it everywhere i go and it goes with all kinds of my dailywear clothing.


Make-up help me so that i got a fresher look on my face. So i have my beauty kit on the bag, i got this beauty kit when i go to korea dreamland, see that pink fur kit ( cute isn't it?). By the way, i always bring sunblock everywhere i go..i don't want any freckles on me later on. And yeah my beauty essentials such as; eyeshadow, mascara, mac beige lipgloss, Shiseido lip conditioner and hand cream, my pink bow. i got this huge afro hair , so i used to tie it up if the weather gets hot - sunny weather here in my hometown!  Next is Coco Chanel Mademoiselle perfume, day and night face paper, YSL Touche eclat.









1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails