8.11.2010

Blog Newbie



I’m about to be a fashion student at Instituto Marangoni. Most Discuss on this blog going to be my journey during my school year there in London, general musings about the things I am doing and yeahh..also few things about my workshop there i'll be posting too. i will keep you posted with details of fun things that i'll do!

Although my class doesn’t officially start until October, my work starts now! i should warm things up..
Over this summer, I will discuss on few fall collection thoroughly and few activities that i have been doing on my free time. Well i loved to draw few sketches on my free time, but Right now i’m doing some Fashion Design and Trend Forecasting courses, just to prepare me for London. i'll upload few photo soon.





Keep up! 
 x.o.x.o,


1 comment:

  1. Quite nice introduction, i want to see more updates please! Finally, I have a daily routine to check on something and don't be so mad if I'm so gonna give you some harsh comments! Publish it asap, my lil fashion designer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails